Less than a year left to GDPR deadline on May 25th 2018.
CubeIQ, a more than 10 years SafeNet* authorized reseller and SafeNet have joined forces to address GDPR compliance challenges.
In CubeIQ we have the tools, methods and processes with which we can support any business that maintains and manages individuals’ personal data to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/EU.
SafeNet contributes to GDPR compliance with the following products series:
- Data Encryption Systems and Hardware Security Modules – HSM.
- “Data at Rest” Protection, Unstructured Data, Structured Data, Databases, Disks and Files protection & encryption, Key Management.
- “Data in Motion” Protection, Network and WAN protection & encryption - Ethernet Encryptors.
- Full PKI Environment Deployment, PKI Encryption & Decryption, Signatures and Certificates Generation & Authentication.
- Enterprise Multi - Factor Authentication, Physical OTP (Time & Event) tokens, soft OTP, Out of Band – OOB OTP, Mobile OTP, and Pattern based OTP.
[Link] EU: www.eugdpr.org
More information on CubeIQ solutions and services on GDPR compliance please visit www.cubeiq.gr
* SafeNet is a business unit of Gemalto B.V.